11.01.2011

November.....Wait...WHAT?!?!

I didn't exactly realize it was November when I woke up this morning-these days I am just trying to make it from day to day without losing my sanity. October was a hard month for me-I would rather just forget it and move on. At times, everything felt like it was falling apart.....at times it seemed like it was all coming together. At some point while wonder when exactly it became red cup season at Starbucks this morning...I decided it was time to move forward. November is one of my favorite months of the year, and I am not letting ANYTHING get in the way. I promise more blogging, more fabulousness, more ME.

Anyways, let;s get to the good stuff. I closed out October at the wedding of my dear dear friend Emily, who married her boyfriend of TEN years this weekend! I had SUCH a blast, it was easily one of the best weddings I have EVER been to...even with the sudden 25 degree dip in temperature and sudden sleet/hail/rainstorm. If anyone deserved the perfect day, it is def. Em. She has been through so much this year, and I could not have been more honored to be a part of her special day. (Who says Jewish gals can't read at weddings?!?!) It was a jam packed weekend-starting with a dinner on Thursday night for the bride's out of town guests, to the Bridesmaids Luncheon and Rehearsal on Friday, and then the BIG EVENT ON SATURDAY!!!!

It was so good to FINALLY see these two. I miss them all the time and am making a trip to Charlotte ASAP. Laura wants to start blogging, and I am publicly promising to bring back the Friday Five if she picks it back up-esp since she is my in-house graphic designer, confidant and all around bff. Also her hubs is a gem-he even sleeps on the couch when I come visit to we can cuddle.

The Bride to be and one of her bridesmaids (who I should also mention was the BEST +1 I have had to a wedding..like ever!)

Ahhhh California girl! (No, not me although my fresh hi-lights and spray tan would make one think I was the Cali girl. Luckily I didn't look so fake on Saturday!)


I miss these girls :(

Bridesmaid Luncheon-Readers!

The bride with her girls @ Can Can

Rehearsal dinner...Lizard and I both wore lace....and both were reading. Coincidence?

See...told ya it faded a lil!

...so I have a confession. I was too busy enjoying myself and tearing up the dancefloor to the BEST 6 piece MoTown Band EVER to take many pics--plus the photographer was everywhere I looked, so I figured I should leave that up to the Pros. I PROMISE as SOON as I get access to his pics, I will try to upload them, EVEN if they have watermarks. Anywho, I LOVED my dress and am glad that someone got a picture of me. This is me with Laura's momma, who was my dinner date for the night after my +1 was at another table.....

...Late night after party. Things got a lil hazy after the wedding and the rest of the pictures are only for those who I have access to my iphoto library ;)


Okay that is all for tonight my loves. I am super tired but have TONS of fun and great blogging ideas for this month! Send all your friends over, I LOVE new followers :)



No comments:

Post a Comment