
This challenge has been so much fun, and today is probably hands down my favorite day because I get to acknowledge all those special people in my life. I probably sound like everyone else out there when I say this, but I really am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life who support me through the good, the bad, the ugly, and the downright disgusting. I am not the world's easiest person to deal with, so they all get extra love for putting up with moi.
There are no words to explain how thankful I am for my parents and my (not so) little sister. They unconditionally love and support me in whatever I do and make me a better person. I truly lived a blessed childhood and owe it all to Mom and Dad.
There are no words to explain how thankful I am for my parents and my (not so) little sister. They unconditionally love and support me in whatever I do and make me a better person. I truly lived a blessed childhood and owe it all to Mom and Dad.

I am very very lucky to have some very close childhood friends (you will remember some of them from my hometown post here) who I am still close with over a decade later. Most of them still live within Virginia (or in North Carolina...not too far away!) so I get to see them on a VERY regular basis!
New Year's Eve
Pumpkin Patch

Weddings galore!
And last, but CERTAINLY not least are the Cronies. (The only things these girls are last at is leaving the party....) The 'Cronies' are my sorority sisters from Tech. They are smart, hilarious, hard-working, energetic, charismatic, creative, thoughtful and loyal. They are 10 pounds of fun in a 5 pound bag. Nothing is EVER boring or quiet when they are around, and you can always count on them when the going gets tough.
Cronies excel at Tailgating.....
...and bachelorette parties.
When your bachelorette party gets re-located from the beach due to a Hurricane, we all rally for the cause.

And we love posing in group pictures.
I am so thankful for all of these wonderful people in my life and surely do not let them know how thankful I really am enough.
I am so thankful for all of these wonderful people in my life and surely do not let them know how thankful I really am enough.

Happy ALMOST Thanksgiving!













This was my favorite topic of the challenge too and it's nice to get a chance to let all the special people in our lives know how much we care. I love the "10 pounds of fun in a 5 pound bag" line. So cute!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Sounds like you're surrounded by wonderful people. Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I feel bad because i left all of my friends out of mine lol. For some reason I thought the topic was family oops! Anyways, looks like you are surrounded by wonderful people :)
ReplyDeleteso happy to have you in my life! such a sweet note about the cronies! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis was my favorite topic, too! I love your pics - that wedding pic is adorable beyond words, and your post made me miss my sorority sisters:)
ReplyDeletei LOVE this post :) What pretty pictures! I'm so glad you've been linking up and that I got to know you and your blog! I'm looking forward to reading for a long time!!
ReplyDelete