
Okay, well at least I am getting the LAST day of the Challenge posted on time (barely). My swap buddy was Courtney from Chaos Theory. She is from New Hampshire (how do you live in a place that is so friggin' cold?!:) and has done some pretty extensive traveling to some pretty awesome places. Talk about a girl who lives. I am so glad I met her and all of you through this challenge-blog friends are fun!
She sent me such a great package with so many fun goodies :)
Courtney pretty much nailed this one on the spot-gloves (when the temp stops spiking to 70 degrees I am sure these will come in handy.....) lip glosses, candy, lotion, a 2012 calendar (I need a small one for my purse!), earrings and an adorable pink flower pin (a la Carrie Bradshaw)....
and then---The Hunger Games?!?! Aahh, when she asked for my favorite book all I said was "I need to read more". Everyone is raving about this and I was thinking of picking up a copy at the store anyways, so thank you so so so much!
Hope everyone loved their packages and please come back and play even though the challenge is over-I will have lots of holiday gift and outfit ideas throughout the month of December.
Oh- and we just got done decorating the house tonight.......hello tomorrow's blog post!!!
Oh- and we just got done decorating the house tonight.......hello tomorrow's blog post!!!







Great blog! I also did the blog swap, and will also recommend the Hunger Games. I literally finished the 3rd book on Saturday (read all 3 in a week). Could not put them down!
ReplyDelete