Trying to make good on my November resolution to keep it up with the blogging! Linking up for another What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I am secretly LOVING that the Starbucks Holiday cups are out even if I was complaining about it yesterday.....it's not even Thanksgiving but I freaking LOVE Holiday decorations, so it Starbucks has holiday cups out I can start crafting, right?!? ANDDDDD they have skinny peppermint syrup this year--WOO HOO! It's as if Starbucks heard my Christmukkah wish and put it into action!
....I am LOVING the thought that this sparkyl (and reusable!) coffee tumbler may ACTUALLY exist. I am now on a mission to locate it's whereabouts and where I can procure one. Stay tuned!
I am loving my current nail situation (sorry for the poor quality iphone picture.) Butter's Royal Navy with a topcoat of OPI for Sephora's Only Gold for Me. I never thought I would go blue on the fingers (especially in this office), but I did and I am loving it! Also, big thanks for Tara for painting my nails since when I attempted it it looked like a 2 year old trying to color inside the lines of a coloring book (no joke).

I am beyond loving this entire look I found on Pinterest-I freaking LOVE this Chevron dress--if I only know where on this planet it was from I would immediately run there and buy one.
It's finally getting cold which means my coat obsession is out in full-force. I am loving these two coats, the bottom of which I impulsively purchased yesterday morning while putting off work. Whoops.
Prairie Hideaway Coat
Alright by dears, that is all for now. Thanks for visiting-and (hopefully) a big hell to any new readers who have visited from this linkup! Please leave a comment below introducing yourself-I love hearing from my new followers!
Alright by dears, that is all for now. Thanks for visiting-and (hopefully) a big hell to any new readers who have visited from this linkup! Please leave a comment below introducing yourself-I love hearing from my new followers!







Love those coats!
ReplyDeleteThose coats are so pretty!
ReplyDelete