11.18.2011

Plenty to be THANKful for Challenge, Day 5: 21st Century!

Manic Mother

The 21st Century has introduced a lot of things that make life easier.....not necessarily better.

I am thankful for my iPhone. I can shop on Nordstrom, buy things on Amazon on the fly, have Facetime Conversations with friends who live miles and miles away and do things you used to only be able to do on the Computer.

I am NOT thankful for the downside of Smartphones (like lack of phone and face to face interactions, people always on them and not paying attention....) but I think generally they make life easier.


I also love my iPad. When I first got it, I was a little skeptical, but now I am hooked. It's so easy to use and I LOVE getting my magazines on it...Elle is my favorite. It's super interactive and loaded with online-only content.

I am also thankful for the George Foreman Grill and the Microwave. Let's be honest, I am nowhere near the second coming of Paula Deen-these two things help me whip up something for dinner in no time.



And then there are all the groun-breaking medical devices that help detect cancer and other illnesses that weren't available to generations before us. Anything that keeps people living longer gets an A+ in my book.



1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping I get an Ipad for Christmas got my fingers crossed!!!! technology is amazing but also has it's down side

    ReplyDelete