It's been a busy, busy week...but never too busy for a little WILW: (Which I am conveniently turning into a recap of wtf I am been up to lately:)
I am loving these Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches I made for Roomie E's birthday. Although mine didn't look as pretty, they were very yummy and not too difficult to make...def. adding them to my baking repertoire.
I am loving these Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches I made for Roomie E's birthday. Although mine didn't look as pretty, they were very yummy and not too difficult to make...def. adding them to my baking repertoire.
A few weeks ago I made these Smore's Bar cookies, and OH MY GOD were they amazing...and also not too difficult. I think it's safe to say girlfriend can bake but not exactly cook. Baby steps, right?






I love what you're loving today! Hope you have a wonderful day! Come say hi!
ReplyDeletexoxo.
Those cookies look amazing
ReplyDeleteThose cookies look amazingly delicious! Loving your blog.
ReplyDelete