11.03.2011

More Wedding Pics!

After some begging, then threatening polite requests to other friends who took pics at this weekend's festivities, I got a few more pictures to share! There were taking by my dear friend Margo, who sported the Touristy Canon SLR all weekend-which probably explains why they are 904850938450938x better quality than the ones I took with my old, beaten up point and shoot. Okay...enough of my rambling.

On Thursday night, the bride's aunt took her bridal party and family out for a lil last hurrah as a single lady dinner. Afterwards, we met up with her fiance and some of our guy friends at the bar, which we then proceeded to take over. And I literally mean take over. We requested every song they played, took up the entire dance floor, and even had 3 different people take over singing from the band. No joke.

....how many years did the bride and groom date for?!?! TEN!!!

Sorority sisters at the Rehearsal Dinner

Emily (one who is laughing so hard she isn't even looking at the camera) came up with the great idea to then pose for THIS picture (aka the other Emily) up...needless to say she wasn't thrilled, but went along with it anyways.

Now there is an excited bride if I have ever seen one.

Lizard and I on wedding day!

I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so why not post both?


That's all for now until I see more pics on Facebook I can steal ;)

Can I get a
"Wahoo It's Thursday?!?"



No comments:

Post a Comment