I am joining the Miscellany Monday link up over at Carissa's blog Lowercase Letters today :)
First and foremost, Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister who I am almost positive does not read this blog even though I have sent her the link at least 10 times. Love you sis!
Sunday morning I woke up at 7 (or 8?....I can't keep track w/daylight savings but basically I had to wait and extra hour before brunch) and decided it was time to buy a new purse--I am tired of digging through my old bag. As I was getting ready for brunch, I noticed a BRAND NEW purse I bought at the Nordies Anniversary Sale in my closet I forgot I had. BRAND NEW. Oh, and I had a brand new black patent croc wallet that I also forgot about. How do I forget about brand new things? Time to clean out my closet to see what other hidden gems are in there.
First and foremost, Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister who I am almost positive does not read this blog even though I have sent her the link at least 10 times. Love you sis!
Sunday morning I woke up at 7 (or 8?....I can't keep track w/daylight savings but basically I had to wait and extra hour before brunch) and decided it was time to buy a new purse--I am tired of digging through my old bag. As I was getting ready for brunch, I noticed a BRAND NEW purse I bought at the Nordies Anniversary Sale in my closet I forgot I had. BRAND NEW. Oh, and I had a brand new black patent croc wallet that I also forgot about. How do I forget about brand new things? Time to clean out my closet to see what other hidden gems are in there.
Can anyone go into Homegoods and spend less than $100? If so, I need to learn a thing or two from you ASAP.
Speaking of spending, I went to the grocery store for the first time in about 2 or 3 weeks last night....and I am pretty sure my grocery bill has NEVER been that high. Watch me go out to eat at least 2 or 3 times this week.
I think I am allergic to the suburbs. I really don't mean to offend anyone who lives in them, because I too want a beautiful, large house and nice, big grocery stores that offer FREE PARKING. It's just that every time I have to get on 66 West, I am instantly in a bad mood. This weekend, I went to one of my high school friends' baby shower this weekend in the suburbs, and as soon as I was on 66 my blood pressure started boiling. This is ironic considering I was born and raised in the 'burbs and find them WAY MORE convenient then Arlington.
I love me some Bravo, but after NeNe and Sheree's fight in the wine bar about who's Range Rover was impounded first, I am DONE with the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Like really ladies, who in their right mind screams "You are not rich, I am rich" ever? Dare I say up until the point where I turned it off, Kim was the only one who didn't annoy me. How did THAT happen?
Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!








I am in love with that wallet! And HomeGoods, ugh. Our store is a TJ Maxx/HomeGoods but it still robs me every time :)
ReplyDeletefabulous bag. and i wish i had the secret to avoid spending in homegoods. or target. there's always something i find that i most definitely don't need.
ReplyDeletehey swap buddy! :)
ReplyDeletefirst of all: I LOVE YOUR BLOG! so cute!
secondly: shoot me an email so we can chat about suggestions about you so that I can make sure you get things that you might want in your package :) courtneyschaostheory@gmail.com :)