11.15.2011

Plenty to be THANKful for Challenge, Day 2: YouTube (and other internet fun)

Manic Mother

Hmmm...this one is probably my most challenging post since I don't really spend that much time on YouTube. By the time I get home from work, the last thing I want to do is stare at a computer screen (unless I am back at home working.....) My favorite "fun thing" on the internet (like every other person on who probably reads this blog) is Pinterest. I swear I am going to get super fat and go broke baking all the yummy treats I see and all the crafts I want to create. Plus I have it on my iPhone, so I can pin things during my mental breaks at work ;)

Regardless, if I had to pick a favorite You Tube video, this would be it:



Virginia Tech v. Clemson Enter Sandman Entrance, 2006. This gives me chills everytime I watch it. I was at this game and can vividly remember this moment-one of my favorite Blacksburg memories.

Most of the time, if I am on the internet, I am checking in with some of my favorite blogs. I can definitely say this list is already expanded after seeing all the cute blogs from everyone else participating in this blog swap!



www.confessionsofa20something.blogspot.com

Photobucket

blondeepisodes.com







Also, let's not forget about People and USWeekly-regular pit stops during my lunch break :)

That's all I have for today (lame, I know) but thanks for stopping by and can't wait for tomorrow's post :)

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for the shout out too! And thank you for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it :) Though, I'm not allowed to love either team at all ever - UNC alum here! :)
    THANKS for linking up with us today!

    SO excited for our swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check out some of the blogs you mentioned. The gossip mags are something that's always in my rotation as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up with us today! Will definitely check out the blogs!

    ReplyDelete