
I am participating in my first blog challenge/swap/linkup thingie and am super excited! (....although it is requiring quite a bit of planning on my part to make sure I am posting everyday-thank goodness I discovered how to schedule posts on Friday....) From now until Thanksgiving (minus Saturday and Sunday) check back here for a new post-yes folks, that means I will be blogging everyday for a while :)
Today's Topic: I'm THANKful for my guilty pleasures!
Good lord, I am not sure if this is a good or a bad idea, but here we go.
Guilty Pleasure #1: Intervention on A&E.
Guilty Pleasure #1: Intervention on A&E.
I know some people can't stand to watch this show, but I can't seem to stop watching it. If there was a marathon, I think I would skip work and stay home all day just to see every episode. I think what is most fascinating is how many drugs these people do and don't seem to hurt themselves (other than the obvious damage they are doing) on a daily basis.
Guilty Pleasure #2: Pretzel M&Ms
Guilty Pleasure #2: Pretzel M&Ms
I could eat an entire bag this size in one day without even flinching. It's actually a scary thought. So can my dad--so when my mom buys us a bag I hide it from him.
Guilty Pleasure #3: Chic-Lit
Guilty Pleasure #3: Chic-Lit

I really don't read enough, and when I am reading it usually isn't something serious or thought-provoking. My preferred reads are magazines or trashy books most people save for the beach. My faves include Emily Giffin and Lauren Weisberger. Most of my friends don't go buy books to take on vacation-they come borrow one of mine.
Guilty Pleasure #4: Pink Lip Gloss
This is not my personal picture (thank you Google), BUT my lipgloss collection does rival this one. The last time I tried to buy a new lipgloss at Sephora the saleslady asked me to pull out all of the ones in my bag-I must have pulled out at least 8-and she very politely informed me they were all within a shade of each other and I did not need to waste my money on another one. I keep saying I am going to use one up before I buy another one, but that didn't exactly work at Target yesterday. Whoops.
Guilty Pleasure #5: Sparkly Christmas Decorations
Guilty Pleasure #5: Sparkly Christmas Decorations

I mainly feel guilty about this because I am, in fact, Jewish. (Disclaimer: My family celebrates Hanukkah and Christmas every year AND we have a Hanukkah Bush/tree situation in the house, so I grew up celebrating both holidays) I LOVE Christmas decorations. To be honest, Hanukkah decorations blow-they are ugly, terrible and NOT FUN. Until my fellow peeps step it up in the decorating department, I am rocking the gold, silver (and blue...) sparkles all December long. Yes, my house is that house COVERED in glitter during the Holidays. All my presents are wrapped with the glitter ribbon that gets everywhere when you open the gift. I am pretty sure it drives my roomies crazy, but our house is always the cutest, so that's that.
Guilty Pleasure #6: McDonald's Quarter Pounder with Cheese
Guilty Pleasure #6: McDonald's Quarter Pounder with Cheese
Sometimes I just crave a Quarter Pounder. I don't care what you think of McDonald's....I think it is delish. I work out 4-5 times a week and if I want a freaking QP w/cheese, I sure am going to have one. And enjoy every last minute of it.
Thanks for stopping by and see you again tomorrow for another topic!
Thanks for stopping by and see you again tomorrow for another topic!











Great list! I am always trying to find the perfect shade of lipgloss so I have a range of pink too. Been wanting to try the pretzel M&M's but haven't had a chance yet.
ReplyDeletei LOVE your list :) I mean, I think about 3/4 of them are on my internal list too :)
ReplyDeletegreat blog!!!
ReplyDeletei love chic lit and an occassional mcd's cheeseburger too! i eat it like twice a year lol but it is oh-so good on those rare occassions!
OMG! I love Intervention too! I got hooked on it in the Dominican Republic.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up. Your blog is so cute!
Oh my gosh, I love Intervention! It makes me cry because I've been there with people in my life though :(
ReplyDeletewww.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥
OMG Loveeee M&M pretzels.. forgot about them :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I love Lauren Weisberger's book Everyone Worth Knowing! And I definitely agree about sparkly Christmas decorations, and I did my whole guilty pleasure post about McDonald's!
ReplyDelete