11.28.2011

Plenty to be THANKful for Challenge, Day 10: Black Friday!

Manic Mother


My black Friday story goes a little something like this.....tried to go to the outlets at midnight on an empty tank of gas (didn't realize it until I was almost halfway there).....2 mile backup approaching the exit. Luckily I know a back-way.....since I moved from my rents house the back-way is no more...2 semi-illegal turns and I am outside the parking lot...THAT IS A ZOO. People were parking their cars on the shoulder and on the medians and RUNNING to the outlets, the parking lot was pure gridlock.....cars everywhere but nobody moving. Like, THIS many people shop at MIDNIGHT? For the first time in my life, I said no to shopping, came home and went to bed. When I woke up to the tell the story the next day, my dad said he was 'disappointed'. I don't know about you, but I would rather pay full price.

Oh...but then later that afternoon I went to Best Buy with my Dad to get my sister a new phone (since princess was sleeping in). I win sister of the year. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment