1.26.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Admittedly, I have never done one of these link up things before, but enough of the blogs I stalk follow do, so I figured why not give it a shot? Hopefully I did it correctly ;)

I am loving Pink Lady Apples--just the right combo of sour and sweet for me!

I am LOVING these white rooms with colored accents......

{pink}

{yellow and navy}

I am loving these dresses at Victoria's Secret



( I think I am feeling a lil scandalous after my bra strap mishap earlier......hehe)



....and I am LOVING that I just found out the office is closing 2 hours early because of snow (that hasn't started yet!)

Yipppppppeeeeeeeee!


4 comments:

  1. you know you bought that apple for the first time because of the name...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love yellow and navy too! Can't wait for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Yellow and Navy pic. They look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of Pink Lady apples, but I sure would love to try them. They sound fantastic plus the name is just great.
    I'm enjoying your blog! New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete