1.14.2011

Friday Five- NY Edition.

1. Martha Stewart Silver Glitter Scrapbook. I love glitter. I love scrapbooking. Natural fit for documenting my life this year. Plus I have a 50% off coupon at Michaels. Making things happen around here!

image via marthastewart.com

2. Rolling Duffel Bag. I realized half way through my approx. 1 mile walk to the metro with my handy-dandy Vera Bradley Duffel that I really could use a roller one. This was further perpetuated by the multiple people I noticed with rolling duffel bags on the metro this morning. Naturally, I have spent the entire morning Google-ing "cute rolling duffel bags". I have almost made up my mind.
image via amazon.com

3. Sex and the City: The Movie. I don't do a lot of movies--I have a hard time sitting still. Buttttt, I am going to be trapped on a bus for about 4 hours today, so naturally, why not bring along my favorite NY-centric movie??

4. Saltine/Toffee Cookies. My roommate made these last night and I packed a few for the bus ride. They are super yummy and I may or may not have eaten all of them already (therefore, needing more snacks for the bus ride.) Yummy!

5. Coming Home - Diddy (or whatever he is going by these days) ft. Skylar Grey. Love this song right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment