1.04.2011

Design Ideas

While perusing the blogosphere for some DIY crafts for my room (I can't stand incomplete projects......), I came across these gems that I will now add to my already way too-long and demanding list of 'must-haves' for my very own home I will probably only have in my dreams.

I love Chalkboard paint and this white cabinet! How cute will my all-white Anthro dishes look in this?!?

Then there is my dream kitchen. Spacious, dark floors, functional, glass cabinets, lots of drawers, stainless range, and of course, white.


This dining room (looks more like a ballroom to me!) may be a lil too grand, but I LOVE the chandelier and the pink chairs!


I guess I never found any good crafts for my room, (I can't believe I am having a craft-block, this is new to me....) but something tells me it now needs to involve chalkboard paint! If you have any good ideas--send 'em on over!

No comments:

Post a Comment