I currently am in the market for a new scent (amidst many other things...new car, the perfect, fully decorated house I can't afford on my single income, a fab pair of Loubs and the entire Kate Spade website just to name a few....). The last time I bought perfume was.....December 2007. Yikes. I talked my dad into getting me a Burberry Brit gift pack the day after Christmas. Luckily, I haven't had to buy perfume since them because I ALSO had a full bottle of Chanel Chance (6 years and still strong!) and a bottle of Escada Magnetism on hand....but like most of my life lately, I am getting bored with it.
Please keep in mind I haven't actually taken one second of time to peruse the perfume section of Nordies, but while flipping through Lucky a few days ago, I realized without smelling I (think) I know the PERFECT scent for me....enter
Please keep in mind I haven't actually taken one second of time to peruse the perfume section of Nordies, but while flipping through Lucky a few days ago, I realized without smelling I (think) I know the PERFECT scent for me....enter
Miss Dior Cherie!

I mean just look at that adorable bottle with the silver bow--it as if Christian himself was thinking of me. Don't even get me started on the ads....I am DYING to go to Paris and would love nothing more than to be-bop around the town in this beautiful pink coat and adorable beret.

Guess you can say whatever ad agency Dior hired surely did it's job, because I am going to make my way to Nordies to check this beauty out as soon as I humanly can.....(looking like Sunday....yikes.)


What scent is your favorite? Do you have any suggestions (just in case the smell doesn't live up to the ad......)






you should totally try Viktor & Rolf 'Flowerbomb'. to die for. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI've been wearing Miss Dior Cherie for a few years and love it! I also love Viva la Juicy and Marc Jacobs Daisy.
ReplyDelete