1.05.2011

New Year's Eve!

Hope everyone had a great NYE! I finally was able to hi-jack some pics from my bff's Facebook (electronics and I do NOT have the best track record out on the town, so there was no way I was bringing my camera out this weekend!) to share with y'all. A group of friends coordinated a GREAT night at a restaurant in DC--the place was beautful, the DJ was amazing and the drinks were flowing! All in all a GREAT way to ring in the New Year. Here's to hoping 2011 is better than 2010.

Quick group shot before heading downtown!

With the bestie! What an exciting 2010 she had--she got married!!
(this clearly is the WRONG side to pick when wearing this dress-sheesh!)


Please note how my clutch is actually OPEN here. It is a miracle that all my stuff made it home with me. (Miracle=gal in zebra print dress)

No comments:

Post a Comment