1. Hunter Cable Cuff Fleece Welly Socks. Lots of snow=lots of welly wearing. I have the tall purple ones with cream socks, but I am now realizing I might need another pair--particularly one that is NOT cream (gets dirty too easily!) These are cable cuffed ones are super cute--I am thinking Grey. (Editors note: I thought it was spelled wellie, but according to google, it is welly. Can anyone confirm?)

2. Iphone privacy screen. I have one of these on my BB, but I am normally using my iphone (let's be honest--iphone > blackberry), and the creepers on the metro want to see what I am looking at, too. No thank you.
3. Burlap. I picked up a few different shades of burlap a few weeks ago for crafting. 2 grand-slam birthday presents later, I think it's time to make something for myself. Stay tuned to see what I do with it!
4. Maroon 5 'Hands All Over Me'. My roommate introduced me to this album, and it is awesomeeee. Download it immediately.
5. Trader Joe's Roasted Red Pepper Spread with Eggplant and Garlic. My other roommate picked up some of this at TJ's and I kinda sorta snuck a taste (she already knows about it, haha) of this stuff and it is A-mazinggggggggg. Get yourself some now.
While googling images of the jar, I came across this Chicken Panini with Roasted Red Pepper Spread recipe from Carrie and Brandon over at 'Our Life in Food'. Yep, definitely making it this weekend. Yummmmmm.
Have a great weekend y'all!






only if you make me a sandwich too, will you be getting more of my spread :)
ReplyDelete