1.11.2011

Happy Birthday Bestie!

Happy Birthday Bestie!
Since we can't do any of this tonight.......

...here is a lil tribute to the best of the best friends a gal could ever ask for!

Tailgating for VT vs. UVA







Our first day of Senior year of college!







Hope you have just as much fun as you did this night!


Thanks for always being there for me--through the good, the bad and the ugly. I love you!

PS- How cool would it have been if I had remembered to post this at 11:11 on 1/11/11??

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your redecorating! Glad you had a great time with your best gal pal as well. All of your friends are lucky to have you as one! I am glad I get to keep up with you on here. Your fashion tips inspire me to not be so "teachery!" Xoxo

    ReplyDelete