1. Words with Friends. I am currently addicted to this. I am also TERRIBLE at it. My bf F in NC is currently kicking my butt. So much that I haven't made a move in 4 days.
2. Christian's Pizza. This place is a MUST have when visiting Charlottesville. They have tons of really good and different options. My fav?? Avocado, Feta and Tomato!
3. Black Open-Toe Booties. I need some of these to go with my get-up for Saturday night. You know what's better than new shoes?? Shoes that are new to you and are FREE (a la someone in particular leaving them at my house from NYE...thanks K!)
4. Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. One of my resolutions was to read more--so I started off lightly with this one ;) I love the Shopaholic books, and this one is no exception.5. iTunes: 'What's My Name' by Rihanna ft. Drake. Can't get this song outta my head!







No comments:
Post a Comment