1.06.2011

This May Become a Sliiiiiiiight Problem.....

I am developing a bad habit...REAL bad. See, for Christmukkah Santa brought me one of those memory foam pillow tops for my already really comfy mattress. After about 45 minutes of budging it to get it on (probably not the best activity to attempt when neither roommate is home....) and a few gallons of sweat I finally got the damn thing on....but now I can't get out of bed. It's just so damn comfy. All I want to do it be in my bed. When I get out of the shower, I get back in bed. When I get home from work, I want to get in my bed. Before this, I was NEVER a lay in bed all day person. Beds were strictly for sleeping. (and spooning....) Nor have I been one to regularly sleep in.

image via nahgirlyougood

Every day this week thus far, I have hit snooze on the alarm for over an hour.....which would be okay if it didn't make me almost late for work everyday. This is probably why I feel frumpy everyday (not to mention my hair looks absolutely atrocious).


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Someone get me OUT of my bed!

Sidenote-- when trying to locate some pictures to help me tell this story I entered 'girl bedhead' into Google and this was the 3rd image that came up.....I had to laugh out loud and then share it with everyone else.

Hahahahahahahahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment