It's Friday Five time again! Link up below to join in on the Friday fun!

1. Wine. This should probably make every Friday Five, yes? Actually, it represents the wine I will be served while FINALLY getting mah hair did tomorrow. (Don't you hate having to wait weeks to get in??) I am so ready to get rid of this 2-tone hair!! I love going to the salon--the shampoo lady gives me a redic massage (I may or may tip her for extra time....) and they have an enviable collection of trashy mags. Plus, I am carpooling with my friend Katie (we go to the chick that has done our hair since high school which means SUBURBS), so guess who gets to have least one extra glass!?!
2. Wegmans. A trip to the suburbs=stopping at Wegmans. For those of you who haven't been, let's just say it's the world's most amazing grocery store--yes, it's better than Whole Foods (and it is pretty pathetic that I am so excited about it I am putting a grocery store on my Friday Five!). They have every brand of EVERYTHING, great prices, and amazing prepared foods. There aren't many near me (probably because there isn't room for them here), but sometimes on the weekends my roomie and I make the mini-trip to Weg's on a Sunday to stock up and revel in bug, suburban grocery stores. Ahhhh I can't WAIT.
3. Rosebud Salve in a Tube. I loathe potted lipglosses, and this stuff is literally sent down from the heavens. Does anyone else feel like it takes a super strong person to get anything out of it though??

4. Changable Picture Frame. I am in the need of a good craft this weekend, it's been too long ;) I think I am going to try something this Changable Picture Frame from Create the Life You'll Love. I might go bigger scale and turn it into a bulletin board for my room.

5. Owl Wisecracker Jar. How cute is this little guy?? Not that I need a cracker jar, but I am currently on an owl kick--they are just so adorable! Plus he winks!

image via anthropologie.com
Don't forget to link up below and have a great weekend y'all!







I love that owl! I almost bought that in New York but I really am holding out for the one in the show Modern Family!!
ReplyDelete