2.16.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Linking up with Jamie for another What I'm Loving Wednesday!



I am loving that the Kohl's Bedding Sale started today so I can FINALLY get a white bedskirt that actually fits my bed.

I am double loving that my mother offered to pick it up for me since the nearest Kohl's, well, isn't really to my house at all.

...and I am really LOVING the fact that my mother sent my crazy father there to buy everything she printed out, and he called 3 times before 9 am because he couldn't figure out what a 'tailored bedskirt' was. Solution? He bought one of every white bedskirt that was on sale. If you know my father, you will know that this is perfectly normal.

I am loving that there is FINALLY some (semi) warm weather around here--spring is on the way!

I am loving that the Something Borrowed Movie Trailer is finally going to be aired tonight! I can't WAIT to see this movie--I LOVE Emily Giffin!! (Have I mentioned that I met her?!?!)

I am loving the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies at Potbelly. (I may or may not be eating one now). If you haven't had one, you are seriously missing out.

I am loving that the upside to being in the office at 6:30 am today was that not only is my parking covered by the company today, but I also got to wear my fav RL boots because I didn't have to walk to the Metro! Woo Hoo! (another plus: my hair didn't get destroyed......)



ANDDDD I am LOVING that my new blog template is finally complete and will be up and running on Fridayyyyyyyy! I am sooooo excited for my new look--come back on Friday to check it out (and a few other surprises!)



5 comments:

  1. Love those boots! Yay for a cute shoes/hair day:-) I haven't heard of that movie, I'll have to check it out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited about the movie! ill have to scavenge the interwebs tonight to find it!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the trailer. It is going to be such a cute film. Love the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny about your dad, that sounds like something my dad would do!!

    I can't wait to see Something Borrowed. I love the book.

    Your blog is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something Borrowed is a must see for me because I absolutely love John Krasinski.

    ReplyDelete