2.09.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I am linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for another What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I am loving this mini refillable Mineral Veil brush from Bare Minerals and double loving that it is on sale right now! I use Mineral Veil to touch up my makeup during the day, and it is the perfect size to take on the go. A little secret: I mix in a little bronzer too for added color.

...and speaking of, I am LOVING the Sephora app on my iphone! I just discovered this yesterday and this may cause problems, seeing how I can just store my credit card info and order makeup when I am bored. You also get all sorts of free stuff when you order online AND it has refill reminders. Yiiiiiiikes.
I am loving that tomorrow is Ballet night with Momma. Nothing like a bottle (or two- let's be honest) of wine and some good laughs to cap off a super busy week.

I am loving that actually I have a Valentine this year!

(Okay, it may be my friend J's dog, but he is adorable AND sent me a card, which is more than any guy has ever done for me on V-Day.)

(My Valentine as a puppy......quite a few years ago!)

I am LOVING these Spring dresses (go away stupid snow!):

I am loving that the ticket holders who had to sit in the bar during the game are actually suing the NFL/Jerry Jones. Serves you right for being greedy and only thinking about profits.

And I am always loving my amazing friends and family.

1 comment: