2.11.2011

Friday Five!

(I literally am doing this from my phone because the wireless isn't working on my laptop.....work with me until I figure something else out!!)

1. NARS Fashion Icon Gift Set. Ever since I started playing on my Sephora app while sitting on the phone with the IT helpdesk for hours on end this week, I have been dying to get my hands on this. Orgasm blush is probably the best blush on the market, hands down. Plus, I have really been wanting to try the newer color, Super Orgasm, so I figure the blush duo is perfect! Plus, you get a free full-size lip gloss and mine is MIA, so all in all, yes and yes.



2. Cute Office Supplies. I am super busy at work, and if there is anything the past week of craziness has taught me, it is that I really need to be more organized. This means I must fashionable organize, of course. I am on a mission this weekend to get a few things to spice up my office. If I am going to be stuck in this cube for 10+ hours a day, I better like it!

(all images via paper-source.com)
1 & 2 - Vinea Letter Holder and Pencil Cup
3 - Fabric Thumbtacks
4 - Paris File Folders
5 - Knock-Knock Useless file folders (these are probably going to be a must-own)
6 - Butterfly File Folders

3. iTunes: 'This' by Darius Rucker. The more songs of his I download, the more I am thinking I should just go ahead and buy the whole CD.

4. Italian Store. We have this amazing Italian sandwich and pizza place down the street and I am craving a sub. Good thing calories don't count on the weekends!



5. OPI Teenage Dream. This color is getting rave reviews from bloggers and I am due for a pedi- woo hoo for pink and sparkles!



Have a great weekend everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment