Time for another Top 2 Tuesday!
Top 2 Favorite Grammy Dresses!
1. Miranda Lambert.
Girlfriend looks amazing and I have to give a shout out to a Country Music gal! (Where was Carrie?!?!)
1. Miranda Lambert.
Girlfriend looks amazing and I have to give a shout out to a Country Music gal! (Where was Carrie?!?!)

2. Guliana Rancic
I might me in the minority here, but I LOVE this dress! I love the feathers at the bottom and the sparkly shoes!

(Can you tell I have a thing for one-shoulder dresses right now?!?!)
Hope everyone is having a great day!
Hope everyone is having a great day!







These were 2 of my faves!! I love Guliana Rancic and I loved both of her dresses that night!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED Giuliana's dress!
ReplyDeleteI must have completely spaced out when Miranda Lambert came down the red carpet. I'm loving all the sparkle!
ReplyDeleteGreat choices! Miranda looked awesome! Hope you have had a great day! and your blog is too cute! I love your subheader!
ReplyDelete