I am linking up with Jamie & friends for another What I'm Loving Wednesday!
I am loving these BIC Mark-It Permanent Markers. I realize Sharpies made it on one of my recent WILW posts, but I was recently introduced to these during a charge-it-on-the-corporate-Amex shopping spree (my fav kind!) at Staples and I am starting to prefer these to Sharpies. Why? They have rubber grips AND come in tons of cute colors!
I am loving this Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer. I was hoping that all the bloggers were wrong about this stuff so I didn't have to add it to my beauty budget, but thanks to a gift set at Sephora and my inability to say no, I came home with a tube of this. It is, in fact, life changing. When I check my eye shadow at noon and again at 5:30--it's still there!

I am loving my new Voluspa Pink Citron candle! I am not a big candle person (kinda afraid of matches......), and I am not ashamed at all to admit I only gave it a whiff because the scent was Pink Citron. One smell and I was sold--plus it matches my room! You must head over to Anthro or South Moon Under and get yourself one immediately.
I am And, as always, I am loving my wonderful family and friends who I am forever thankful to have in my life!









I LOVE Bic markers too! Can't live without them, I actually love them more than Sharpies now! Cute blog!
ReplyDeleteYes, I must agree- those markers are awesome. I also LOVE those Lilly dresses. The white one is my favorite..well actually i love them all! I use eye primer from Clinique and it's the bomb. A must have, if you ask me!
ReplyDeleteLucky for you, you live next to a pyro. I'll be ready with matches.
ReplyDelete