I am linking up with Taylor & friends for another Top 2 Tuesday.
Top 2 Things You Have Learned About Blogging
...... (this one is tricky)
...... (this one is tricky)
1. Doing something just to have something to blog about is silly. Sometimes, I think my life is incredibly boring and I have NOTHING to blog about. It's fun to share it all my adventures (and debacles) with all of you, but it really is okay to skip a few days (or just post some pretty pictures) if you have nothing to blog about!
2. I have terrible grammar. It's pretty embarrassing, especially since my best friend is an English teacher and is always commenting on my terrible writing. One day in the (very) near future I am going to a weekend-long boot camp with her (won't that be fun to blog about!) and hopefully we can all have a moment to see just how far I have come.
Thank Goodness tomorrow is Hump Day!
2. I have terrible grammar. It's pretty embarrassing, especially since my best friend is an English teacher and is always commenting on my terrible writing. One day in the (very) near future I am going to a weekend-long boot camp with her (won't that be fun to blog about!) and hopefully we can all have a moment to see just how far I have come.
Thank Goodness tomorrow is Hump Day!







That's so CUTE about the Bestie being a Grammar Teacher!
ReplyDeletehaha
I LOVE TOP TWO TUESDAY and reading what everyone has to say.
CUTE CUTE CUTE blog
and THANKS for the tips
xoxo
bB
LOL I loved this!! Your blog is too cute!
ReplyDeleteGood tip about it being okay to not post if you don't have anything to say.
ReplyDeleteGrammar mistakes show up when I blog too (sometimes it is because I am not paying enough attention to what I am writing). I have to proofread it several times.
Too bad I couldn't join you in the grammar boot camp. I do look forward to reading about it. :-)