Hello my lovelies! Hope y'all had a great weekend and don't have too much snow on the ground. (I would have rather had a slight delay or a work from home day......such is life right?!?) Anyways, y'all need to check out my good friend Margo's new picture blog, The Way I See It. Margo is not a professional photographer, but she does have one of those fancy Canon cameras and knows how to use it. I think her pictures rival those of professionals. She also has a job that sends her all over the world to snap said pictures--Japan, Italy, Guam--just to name a few! She said her vision is to post a picture a day from her repository and tell you a little about it, or anything else that is on her mind. Who knows, you may even see a few pictures of yours truly!
Welcome to the blogosphere Margo!
Welcome to the blogosphere Margo!






No comments:
Post a Comment