1.22.2013

The Facts of Me

A couple months ago, I discovered Whitney's blog I Wore Yoga Pants to Work....and it has been a constant on my blogroll ever since. She is hosting a fun linkup today and I figured 'Why Not?!?'

Here are....some facts about Alex.


Fact: I am extremely competitive. This surprises a lot of my friends, but I am not undefeated in shower games for nothing. All jokes aside....if you can do something I can't....I will push myself to no ends until I get there
(Please see: me training for a half-marathon.....)
Fact: I had NEVER heard of Chick-Fil-A or a Monogram until college. Consider me making up for the 18 years of missing out of these things.
Fact: I can't drink really hot coffee. I like my coffee more like 'warm' but closer to the colder side than the warmer side. Weird, I know.
Fact: As a child, I was mistaken for Anna Chlumsky from My Girl at least three times a day. My mom and I were stopped so many times once that we decided right then and there to go buy the movie to see what all the fuss was about. Then I immediately started telling everyone in my second grade class that I was, in fact, an actress. (I absolutely was not.)
Fact: I think I can dance, but I am very aware of the fact that my dance moves are atrocious. Does this stop me? Absolutely not.
Fact: I want to go on a social media diet....I just don't know where to start. Sunday, I logged into Facebook and saw 2 sonogram pictures, a wedding announcement and a picture of an engagement ring. Barf.
Fact: I think it's SUPER disrespectful to post a picture of your ring instead of the wonderful fella who gave it to you when you get engaged. What are you in it for anyways?
Fact: I always get confused and wound up when I see people picking their nose in the car. IT'S LIKE 99% WINDOWS....EVERYONE CAN SEE YOUR FINGER IN YOUR NOSE!!!
Fact: I would rather watch re-runs of most reality shows than first-runs of most sitcoms. Say Yes To The Dress, Guiliana & Bill, Real Housewives of Anything, Shahs of Sunset, Vanderpump Rules....I've probably seen every episode at least 2 times EACH. I have no interest in Modern Family. 
Fact: I hate it when people ask my opinions on restaurants. I am not a picky eater and I hate cooking, so chances are if the food is edible, I am going to like it. 
Fact: For all the pairs of shoes I own, I pretty much only wear the same 5 pairs over and over. I either need to change it up or stop buying shoes.
Fact: I supply dresses to 99% of my friends for special occasions. I am pretty sure without my closet, most of my friends would have nothing to wear. You are welcome :)
That's all I have for now. Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

  1. We are so so so similar.

    I want to go on a social media diet too. Just to get away for a little, you know?

    I'd heard of chik-fil-a, but I've never eaten there. Twitter seems to be obsessed with the place.

    I set my mind in 2011 that I'd run a half marathon in 2012... So I did. I'm glad it's over, but good luck to you. That's awesome!

    Nose-pickers? Guh-ross. Of course the people that do it in the car are the ones without tinted windows, too.

    Found you from the linkup and glad I did!

    xo
    Sarah
    Growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm agreed on the shoes! My husband hates it! New follower from the Link Up. I refuse to eat Chick Fil A anymore, but it makes me sad because I loved it so much. BOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Myyy Giirrrllll! Please tell me you bought the little red hat just to play along haha :)

    following you!
    http://corinbakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You missed chik fil a for 18 years! Bless you heart!

    ReplyDelete