1.25.2013

High Five for Friday

How is it Friday already? Yikes.
Where is the time going? 


Photobucket

A couple hi-lights from the week:

1. Got the day off Monday because the inaugural events shut down absolutely every major road in this area.
More importantly,  Michelle Obama showed the world she is one of the world's best dressed working women.



Wonder what they were thinking here. How cure are they?


2. Finally put my quilted ceramic coffee mug to use I got for Christmas, and it's literally the best re-usable mug EVER. I don't know how to explain this with my words exactly, but you know some mugs that cause the coffee to come out too hot and it burns your tongue?

Not this one. It's like perfectly engineered to not burn your tongue.
(Sorry, it's no longer available online so I can't link it, but try your local Starbucks--it's probably on sale!)


3. Carrie Underwood's new video for 'Two Black Cadillacs' came out and it's awesomeeeeeeeee.



Word to the wise: If you are male, don't mess with her...she apparently gets angry.

4. Discovered that Moet Rose Chandon has an iphone app that may be the most incredible app ever.

Why?

First off, it helps you locate one of these love cases which comes with a bottle of pink champagne and a gold marker to write on it. Screw Valentine's Day...this would make a great birthday or bachelorette party gift.



More importantly...it has a photo booth that 
a) shades your pictures pink (think instagram with a pink filter....)
and
b) let's your write and draw on them with a digital 'gold marker'.

WAS THIS APP MADE FOR ME?


Clearly I had a little too much fun after I came home sick (again) from work yesterday.

5. Saw the National Ballet of Canada's Alices Adventures in Wonderland at the Kennedy Center last night.

It was perhaps the most amazing Ballet I have ever seen. It was a full-blown mix between ballet and theater. Absolutely incredible.


This cat it actually 8 people dressed in black holding up different 'parts' of the cats body and dancing around.
It was VERY artistic--much more so than any other Ballet I have ever seen.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Michelle is quite a dresser!!! she looked stunning with bangs and all!!

    and i love that moet app!!! the gold heart and writing and bow is just the cutest! so thanks for sharing b/c I am dying to download it on my phone!

    found you through H54F linkup! xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete