1.23.2013

If I Were A Boy

....ahh that beloved Beyonce song. LBH-Beyonce would make one bad-ass dude.

Anyways, you are probably wondering where the hell am I going with this.....I came across this super-fun link up on Erin's blog and thought....if I, super-feminine Alex were a boy....WTF would I do?

If I Were A Boy...

...my diet would consist of wings, burgers, ribs and everything else in this world that I wanted to eat because I wouldn't be restricted to salads and grilled chicken.

...and were feeling 'fat', I would go to the gym for 3 days, lose the weight and go back to eating whatever I wanted.

...I would walk around shirtless ALL THE TIME just because I can.

                    


...I would learn to cook, because women love meals they don't have to cook.

...I would not act like a total douchebag around my guy friends.

...I would have a black iPhone. Guys with white iPhones are suspect.

...I would show women that chivalry is NOT dead.

...I would jump for joy that I do not ever have to shave my legs and armpits or 'maintain' a bikini area. Perhaps set off fireworks in celebration of this.

...since I don't have to do any of the above, in return, I would always put down the toilet seat without being asked. 

...I would save a TON of money because I wouldn't have to buy makeup or get haircuts that cost more than $20.

...I would probably get paid more than I do now. 
(Sad but VERY true fact of life)

...I would play in the mud and generally get as dirty as possible any chance I had. 

...I would only have a fitted sheet and a comforter...that my mom picked out. They probably wouldn't match either.

...I would sleep in every morning until 20 minutes before I had to be at work.

...I would clean more regularly than only when a girl I like comes over, because that's just gross.

...I would wear a suit everyday. With 'that blue color' shirt. You know...the shade of blue that EVERY guy looks amazing in. Yes....every.single.day.



...I would go on Pinterest and learn how to make every single DIY thing girls Pin by myself. Then, I would make all the girls swoon with my carpentry skills.



...realistically...if I were a guy, I would do NONE of this. I would laugh at this list, say 'In Your Dreams' and go back to my case of beer I am pounding during a Halo tournament with my bros.


3 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the suit thing! Nothing looks better on a man that a nice suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to chivalry, girlfriend! And Ryan Gosling?? Rawwrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confession: I only have a fitted sheet and comforter. Eek!

    ReplyDelete