1.03.2013

Let's Chat

There is no theme to today's post....just a bunch of my random thoughts. 

Lilly Pulitzer is having a great sale...it's until midnight tomorrow. Go check it out now. I may or may not have been late to my meeting this morning because I was buying things (usually their website crashes during sales.....)

I have started watching Homeland...and it's just as good as advertised. I am putting myself on a strict 3 episodes per night limit, so I should be done sometime late next week. Hopefully it rains this Sunday and I can blow through at least a couple day's worth. Until I finish, don't bother asking me ANYTHING. I am busy.


You can't pay me to go to the gym right now. Ahh January....every treadmill is taken, and the gym is bustling with people who are resolving to lose weight in the New Year (including yours truly.....). While I think that is all fine and dandy, I think there should be some sort of loyalty program for those who use the gym regularly....these people are really just cramping us regular gym users' style.

Anyways, since I knew the gym would be crazy town, I decided to hit up the local track for a run last night. This is where signing up for a half-marathon in March gets dicey...it's cold as $%@# outside....not to mention it gets dark at 4:30 PM....not exactly the safest for a young girl in her 20s to go running alone in the dark...therefore, the track was my only option.  I managed to grind out 6 miles  in what can only be classified as the most boring run of my life. It was so cold out, I couldn't even break a sweat and I am pretty sure my legs are still tight from it.

Running in circles is NOT for me.


Luckily Santa gifted me with some outdoor running clothes which sure made me look the part, although I don't think my 11 minute miles were impressing anyone. Actually, I am pretty sure I just looked flat out ridiculous. And slow.

I am still trying to get my hands on these printed running tights. They are on sale everywhere now, and I can't find a size M anywhere. Help a girl out if you see them around! 





In the finest news of the day (but surely NOT breaking news.....) I just discovered (thank you IHeartOrganizing) that Martha Stewart's Staples Line makes Levenger Circa/Staples ARC-Compatible products called Discbound notebooks. 

STOP THE PRESSES! 

I love my Levenger.

I love the Circa system.

I love love love office supplies.

I love the Martha Stewart line at Staples.




I need a reason to get a cute teal notebook.

I am almost positive my roommates are rolling their eyes as they read this.....


Trip to Staples anyone?

Hope y'all are having a GREAT day! Can we talk about how great it is that today is THURSDAY?!?!?! 

Wahoo! 


No comments:

Post a Comment