1.10.2013

It's OK Thursday!

Confession: I went ALL DAY yesterday thinking it was Tuesday. I didn't even realize it was actually Wednesday until a co-worker mentioned it at happy hour. You could not imagine the smile that swept over my face when I realized that it was actually Wednesday (not Tuesday) and therefore we were even closer to Friday.

Okay...let's get to business. 

I really slacked off in the link-up department towards the end of the year.....whoops. Let's try to start January off on the right foot. Neely & Amber's 'It's OK Thursday' is one of my favorite link-ups...gives me a chance to blow off some steam :)

Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK...

...that my work phone has been dead since Sunday and I don't think I am going to bother charging it until next Sunday. (rebelling against the man)

...that I have committed the ULTIMATE wardrobe no-no and have worn sneakers with my work pants TWICE THIS WEEK. I aggravated my plantar fasciitis training for my half-marathon so I am THAT girl we all make fun of. It's like a new all-time low. So far, I have been asked if a) my dog is sick and b) if my boyfriend broke up with me because of my 'strange' outfits.
Umm...neither? 

...that due to said wardrobe no-no (unless injured and absolutely necessary) I am wearing my new hot-pink studs to spice up my outfit.

...that I kinda sorta am in love with my new Costo-brand workout outfit. Dare I say that at a total price of $45 for yoga pants and a jacket I may be more picky before purchasing from Lululemon. It's not the same quality, but for the price it can't be beat.
Note: I can't workout for 7 days....so I am just dressing the part.

...that I am taking my bestie to DryBar for her birthday tomorrow (she's 6 months preggo so finding fun and sober birthday ideas has been slightly challenging....) and I am so excited--she's never been!

...that today is 'free bagel and donut' day in the office. My theory is if I wait it out long enough, the savages will take all the good stuff (free food in the office goes faster than free clothes at Lululemon...) and then I will have successfully dodged bagel day. 

...that I may go crazy if my foot doesn't heal and I can't workout until middle of next week. 

...that I feel bored and empty now that I finished Homeland. I really don't like many shows on TV at all. Nothing else is as good in my mind. WTF am I going to do until September? 

...that I watch the bachelor mainly to remind myself that I am not crazy. Or desperate. Or both.


I hope you all are enjoying your Thursday (not Wednesday!)

Anyone have any fun plans this weekend?




1 comment:

  1. No plans this weekend, other than to play outside. This dreary weather has really got me in a funk, and my kids are getting cabin fever. I need your motivation to get to the gym. Good luck with your marathon, I always wear sneakers with dress pants, that is the mandatory work-wear accessory of a housewife, so you have my OK.


    Amanda @3lilapples a new follow courtesy of A Complete Waste of Makeup.

    ReplyDelete