4.02.2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Hello Lovelies! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Nothing too interesting going on over here. Let's talk ACMs. More importantly, Carrie at the ACMs. I am not even going to attempt to put together a fancy post, PLL and DON did it all for me. Her opening performance was underwhelming to say the least (did anyone else think it sounded like she was shouting the whole time?!?!), but her outfit sure as heck made up for it.

Loving the hot pink and the long, blonde curly hair! And seriously, can someone from her camp give us a tutorial on the legs?

I watched her performance with my mom-and the whole time she was commenting on how it was certain Carrie was going to fall over in those shoes. Oh mom.....

Anyways, Blake and Reba were hilarious as always, and who doesn't love a night of Country Music?!?!

I can also sum up this weekend in 3 activities: Dim Sum, Mint Jeans, and movies.

I finally crossed 1 pair of colored jeans off my list-I got these mint jeans from UO. They are super stretchy, so hopefully I won't look like an overstuffed marshmallow in them. The perfect pink jean search continues......


I also finally got around to watching The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. ( I know, I know....I am not really a movie person at all...) I really wanted to read the book before watching this, but LBH, reading isn't my strong suit. The movie was VERY DARK but very good-not quite sure it's my style, but I still thought the acting was superb. My reaction at the end? You must have one HELL of an imagination to write that story...dear lord.


I am going to attempt to make some 'updates' to the blog, so if things get messy/re-arranged/look like a hot mess....I apologize! Hopefully it will be worth it or Laura will be getting a phone call from yours truly :)

2 comments:

  1. I loved Carrie's look too! Have a great day honey! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the movie...I, too, wanted to read the books first, but never got around to it.

    I love those mint jeans...I need to check out UO ASAP.

    Also, Carrie's legs...OMG not even fair!
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete