4.30.2012

Weekend-Wrap Up (but not really....)

Happy Monday Everyone! I am home from a super-fun but super exhausting weekend in North Carolina to see my bff Felice :) Pics to come later bc I am too busy to pull all of that together. After arriving home from my 45 minute flight (yes, I flew....5.5 hours driving each way for a weekend...I don't think so!), I found the lovely Lilly Pulitzer Summer Catalog in my mail pile.....and now I MUST make a pit stop on the way to my hair appointment on Saturday (talk about a pricey Saturday.....)

 A few items on my summer must-have list are:


 
....this will be perfect for wedding season and I already pre-ordered :) 

Also, to go along with this super-random and totally unorganized post let's discuss a few things:

1- I just discovered Chick-Fil-A Chicken Strip Salads TODAY. Holy moly....have I been missing out! 

2- Found this article while reading my afternoon links....REALLY? Sunbathing ON THE ROAD 
ladies?? Let's think about that one.....

3- How utterly incompetent Dick's Sporting Goods employees are. I literally had to wait almost 3 weeks for a pair of shoes to come in (because they sold the pair I ordered.....) and was given the WORST attitude for the 'inconvenience' I caused them. REALLY? You sell MY shoes I ordered and it's inconveniencing YOU? #idontthinkso

Anywho, I got my neon shoes and all is good in the world of running shoes for now, so I will drop it.
4- My official Bahamas vacation countdown is ON:  
11 days to go!
(get me outta here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment