I am participating in Laura's brand new link-up...Take Me There Tuesday!
You probably know Laura because she a) has an adorable blog and b) does all my design stuff for me. Laura is such a great friend and pretty much only 1 of 2 friends I have that doesn't exactly live within weekend driving distance...which means I don't get to see her as often as I could :( If I could pick up and go anywhere right now, I would go to Charlotte, North Carolina to see her.....I miss her tons and Charlotte is such a fun city-I love places with polite people and Southern charm!
First, we would go hit the town in Uptown......
When one is in Charlotte, they MUST go to Southpark Mall. I would most definitely make sure to stop by Paper Twist and stock up on some stationery essentials. There would also be a pit stop at Ivy and Leo for some guilt-free shopping ;)
After our little shopping spree, take a break for a drink at Selwyn Pub and maybe look for some Charlotte celebs like Emily Maynard who is often spotted out and about.....
And then finish up the night at Cantina 1511 for some delish Mexican and Margs.Of course, the drive home would be super painful, long and boring BUT worth it because.........
I COULD STOP AT COOKOUT EVERY OTHER EXIT UNTIL RICHMOND!Everyone go to Laura's blog and participate ;)








Ohhh fun! I have for some strange reason always wanted to live in Charlotte and this post puts the nail in the coffin. I must go, and of course I love anywhere I can get a Bachelor fill!
ReplyDeleteI've been DYING to take a trip to Charlotte....it seems to be such a beautiful place. Idea...when you go, take me with you. K, Thanks!!! Happy Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteplenty of room at the APT, y'all! ;)xoxox
ReplyDelete