4.25.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Time for another What I'm Loving Wednesday! 
 I am linking up with Jamie and friends for WILW...and I am loving all of these HILARIOUS quotes I found on Pinterest. I need to find a spot for all of these in my house ASAP. You can find them (and many many more) on my 'Quotables' board here.










Keeping it short and sweet today....I am a busy busy girl at work (okay and Dear John is on TV right now..... thank the dear lord for scheduled posts) and the big game 7 vs. the Bruins is tonight so I need to focus today so I can play tonight........

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!

3 comments:

  1. I love the champagne one! Nothing makes me happier than a glass of bubbly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so funny! I love the last one about splashing water on your face. That is so hilarious and so true!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these quotes, especially the ecards! Haha!

    ReplyDelete