For this week's What I'm Loving Wednesday, I am filling you gals in on a not-so-new (and maybe not so little, either) secret of mine......Bauble Bar!
I realize I may be a little late to the game on this one but last week I finally went ahead and explored what this whole Bauble Bar business was after multiple recommendations from friends....and ohmygosh y'all it's freaking a-maz-ing. Before I knew it I was hooked and hitting 'place my order'.
I realize I may be a little late to the game on this one but last week I finally went ahead and explored what this whole Bauble Bar business was after multiple recommendations from friends....and ohmygosh y'all it's freaking a-maz-ing. Before I knew it I was hooked and hitting 'place my order'.
For those of you who aren't familiar, check out Bauble Bar here. It's a website with adorable jewelry of multiple price ranges-high and low. They have free shipping and my pieces arrived 2 days after I ordered them in perfect condition in little felt pouches for protection. Think of it as similar to Francesca's jewelry selection but higher quality.My favorite piece are these Fluoro Boho Drops. They are absolutely adorable.
(Sorry for the crappy iphone pictures and my gym hair--it was late last night and I was le sleepy.) As you can see, they are pretty substantial earrings and are well worth the $34 price tag.
Okay this picture is really bad, but it was the only one I could get without my friends' dog that I am watching for the week ruining it.

I also got this Multi-Bloom cuff. I have to admit, I liked it better online than in person, but I will still be keeping it. Anything gold +white enamel is put to good use in my world over the summer.


And lastly, I got this necklace but can't find the link to it anymore on BB. It's super cute and way chunkier than it looked in the picture, but I still love it.

Anywho, if you haven't signed up and shopped, you are MISSING out! All shipping is free AND you get $10 off your next order. It is definitely one of those places where you better buy what you like when you see it, because it sells out QUICK. Luckily, they seem to replenish stock regularly and you can sign up on the wait list, but most of it isn't too expensive anyways, so just go ahead and indulge! New collections are posted every Monday and Wednesday so the fun never seems to end! You also get credits for every $50 you spend towards 'The Vault'...where you can redeem your credits for more Baubles :)
Help a girlfriend out and use the invitation code 51284 so I get more vault credits ;) Happy Shopping!
Help a girlfriend out and use the invitation code 51284 so I get more vault credits ;) Happy Shopping!







LOVE the jewelry!! Going to check it out now!
ReplyDeleteGlad I came across your blog... going to catch up some more!!
Love this jewelry! It's all so pretty! I will have to sign up!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday to you! :)
Such beautiful pieces!
ReplyDelete