4.13.2012

Friday Five!

Alright peoples...it's that time again! Link Up for the Friday Five!





1. VS Pink Nationals Tee. Heading to the baseball game this weekend-can't wait to rock my new Nats shirt with SEQUINS!
2.Baubles, Baubles Baubles.....this year for our Secret Easter (think Secret Santa in the middle of the year....and yes do it and no we aren't ashamed) is going to me a jewelry-themed white elephant swap. Let's hope I get something good!
3. Asics Noosa Running Shoes. I am in desperate need of new running shoes and am going to try and pick these up after work today. I LOVE all the bright colors, it looks like a highlighter exploded all over them! I may not wear them in 5K I am running tomorrow, but needless to say the old shoes have GOT to be replaced!
4. Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm and Pink Leopard Bronzer. Need to make a Sephora run at some point this weekend--I have heard this Tinted Beauty Balm get rave reviews and is a good substitute for foundation in the summer....I am slightly in love with my Oil-free Bobbi tinted moisturizer but since the price keeps going up I may try this out to see if it's a good substitute. And who WOULDN'T want Leopard Print Bronzer? Too Faced has the cutest stuff :)
5. Trader Joe's Quinoa and Black Bean Chips and Corn Chile Salsa. I may or may not have a slight addiction to both of these items--Trader Joe's again proves they CAN.DO.NO.WRONG.

I hope y'all have a great weekend:)


1 comment:

  1. those running shoes look like so much fun! and those chips sound a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

    hope you had a great weekend :)

    {I have a giveaway going on right now. Love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete