I am linking up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup for another It's OK Thursday!

It's absolutely, positively OK......
...to order your original birthday present to yourself 3 weeks after the fact now that it’s back in stock…
…to ignore your trainer’s demands of no starches or diet cokes until AFTER the weekend…
…to check the weather before you wake up every morning and if it’s humid…..back to bed and hair goes in a ponytail.
That I still haven’t read the Hunger Games…
…to have a slight addiction to French Vanilla coffee creamer…
…to call bullshit when the new analyst with a bag full of Tom Ford makeup tells me she can’t afford to move out of her parent’s house…
…that I painted my nails last night in order to save some money but they look so bad I plan to get a manicure over my lunch break…
…that I don’t really follow ANY TV show right now…(the closet I get to that is Bethenny Ever After….)
…to sometimes look at things on Pinterest and think ‘Who the hell has the time for this?!?’
and
That my favorite thing to do on Sunday is have lunch, get a mani/pedi, and spend some QT time with my Momma.
…to ignore your trainer’s demands of no starches or diet cokes until AFTER the weekend…
…to check the weather before you wake up every morning and if it’s humid…..back to bed and hair goes in a ponytail.
That I still haven’t read the Hunger Games…
…to have a slight addiction to French Vanilla coffee creamer…
…to call bullshit when the new analyst with a bag full of Tom Ford makeup tells me she can’t afford to move out of her parent’s house…
…that I painted my nails last night in order to save some money but they look so bad I plan to get a manicure over my lunch break…
…that I don’t really follow ANY TV show right now…(the closet I get to that is Bethenny Ever After….)
…to sometimes look at things on Pinterest and think ‘Who the hell has the time for this?!?’
and
That my favorite thing to do on Sunday is have lunch, get a mani/pedi, and spend some QT time with my Momma.






No starches or diet cokes....that's no fun!
ReplyDeleteI've given up painting my own nails. I tried it for a while to try and save money, but they alway looked so bad that it's better to pay and have pretty nails then to save a few bucks and hate your hands!
ReplyDeleteI have to have french vanilla creamer every day.
ReplyDelete