Alright..I am giving this whole 'link-up' thing another try. I realize that I haven't exactly notified anyone at all that it's going on this week, but as Laura continues to provide me free graphic design things and beg me to host the link up participate, I will do it.
Anyhow, for those of you who want to participate and don't know what to do...just drop me a message and I will help you out-it's really easy. And don't forget to enter your link below:)

Okay...without further ado...here we go...Just for you Laura :)
Anyhow, for those of you who want to participate and don't know what to do...just drop me a message and I will help you out-it's really easy. And don't forget to enter your link below:)

Okay...without further ado...here we go...Just for you Laura :)
1- Matzah Ball Soup & Charoset. No Passover is complete without these two staples. No clue what they are? Matzah Ball Soup is a lot like.....well matzah balls in chicken broth. That's the best I got. What you really need to know is a) it's absolutely delicious and b) those balls can be deceiving-they look small, but they sit in your stomach for HOURS. Charoset is a chopped apple/walnut/cinnamon/red wine concoction that is very bold but sweet and goes great with some matzah! My Aunt is always in charge of making this, but I have found it to be a great way to get rid of the leftover inch of red wine in the bottle ;) Want to make some of your own? Try this Food Network Recipe-it's fairly easy...even I can make it!2- Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Peanut Butter Cups. I found this recipe through Pinterest earlier this week and was literally speechless after looking it over ....I am pretty sure I know where I can find myself a mini cupcake pan, so these are on the must-bake list for this weekend. And for those of you wondering: no, they aren't kosher and I don't care ;)
3- Cadbury Mini Eggs. Just because I celebrate Passover instead of Easter does not mean I don't indulge in Easter candy. These things are absolutely addicting and the sooner Easter ends, the sooner I can get back to working off the 3 bags I have polished off over the past week and a half or so.....YIKES.
4- Mossimo Leopard Print Flatts. I tracked down a pair of these leopard print beauties from Target and I am in love! I have a really hard time finding flatts that don't tear up my feet, so once I realized the Target ones worked for me...I may or may not have scooped them up in Black, Nude, Red and Leopard....at $15/pair, you can't go wrong! (Dear Tory Burch: Do you hear me? 15 bucks and I can actually walk in them!)
5- Bauble Bar Cherry Ridge Cuff. Well my beloved Caps FINALLY secured a playoff spot. (Nothing like waiting until the last minute). Playoff season means I need cute red accessories to wear with outfits so I can easily transition from working gal to hockey fan in little to no time. Perhaps this red cuff from Bauble Bar (my new obsession and a whole other post on that coming soon....) is required? Anyone else have anything cute and red they can recommend? Let's be honest...we all know pink is my color...NOT red.
That is all I have for now my friends! Remember to link up and check back every Friday to play along!







No comments:
Post a Comment