4.26.2012

Friday Five for Felice!

Happy Friday! It's time for another Friday Five! Grab by button on the RH side of my blog, link up and play along!! I am currently headed to North Caroline for a mini-vacation to visit by long-time bf Felice at her new fancy schmancy house...so this week's Friday Five to dedicated to her (and all the fun we are going to have this weekend!)
Photobucket

1. Deux Lux Felix Weekender- because a) every girl has to travel in style 
and 
b) if I were a duffel bag, I would definitely be THIS one :) 
(Happy Birthday present to me!) 
2. Versa Spa Spray tans...there is NOTHING like them. Hands down. If you beg to differ, please let me know because they sure aren't cheap, but are soo worth it. 
3. Cookout. I will make EVERY effort to stop at Cookout as many times as I can in the next 3 days. It will only cost me like 5 bucks every time I go, too. 
4. Felice & hub have a legit bar in their house (pics to come on Monday)...which means we will be watching LOTS of hockey this weekend...and consuming more than my fair share (aka 3 max) of Coors Lights....I am sure the seasoned vets who go to their house almost every weekend will have more than 3, but I am a cheap date :) 
5. Yes, I realize I am living under a rock because I haven't read the Hunger Games yet...but I am packing the book for the plane (...my flight is only 45 minutes but who is counting?)

Don't forget to link up below and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment