Happy Tuesday Everyone! My contacts are ACTUALLY in today, which means today is going much better than yesterday. Time for another Take Me There Tuesday with Laura!
This cold weather has put me in a funk-I am ready for Spring/Summer to arrive and STAY. I also have an impending vacation (and bikini situation...yikes!) you may have heard me mention every chance I get occasionally that I CAN.NOT.WAIT.FOR.
Anywho, the weather + things at work not slowing down make me want to escape anywhere warm where civilization doesn't really exist (aka no smartphones)......My boss told me today he expects me to check email on my vacation....
I think not, Mr.
Literally, I just want to relax (okay and sip cocktails with attractive men) on the beach with a good book (okay, probably magazine, LBH) and my floppy hat. I would gladly accept an invitation to any of the following locations right this second....
I think not, Mr.
Literally, I just want to relax (okay and sip cocktails with attractive men) on the beach with a good book (okay, probably magazine, LBH) and my floppy hat. I would gladly accept an invitation to any of the following locations right this second....
Key West
Miami
Bali
Bora Bora
(getting a little ambitious.....but hey I can dream, right?)
Punta Cana
(New Blogger layout major fail going on here....) or this little cottage in Turks and Caicos
will do just fine. I don't see a smartphone/cellphone tower in sight :)
Heck, I would even go to Texas...just anywhere that is warm :)
Hope y'all are having a great day! Where would YOU go?
Heck, I would even go to Texas...just anywhere that is warm :)
Hope y'all are having a great day! Where would YOU go?













umm... take a buddy :)
ReplyDeleteI could be happy right now in any of these places.
ReplyDelete