My sickness is probably 99.9% due to the lack of attention I paid to my body this weekend. Quick recap: Had the girls over for our annual 'low-key Halloween eve Potluck'. 12 bottles of wine and one massive hangover later, I made it to the cousins for a 9:30 am (okay, I got there at 10....) brunch (although I would qualify a 9:30 am meal as breakfast....different discussion) where I got to meet my new baby cousin. SO CUTE...but 4 hours later I was exhausted. No kids for this gal just yet.
Saturday, I donned my Poker Face and went to a party with all the gals as Lady GaGa. Two bottles of champagne and one adventure of a ride home the next morning I was able to see my cousin cross the finish line at the Marine Corps Marathon! It was so inspiring to see everyone finish the marathon--you have to run UPHILL to cross the finish line. I was so proud of her and so glad I could be there to support her. Running a marathon is on my life bucket list, and being there has only encouraged me to pick up the pace on this one. Stay tuned for more details about that situation.
Anyways, it was an eventful one but I am far too lazy to write anymore about it. If you weren't there, you are square. Over and out.
Sooo cute.
My fav. cab driver!
Snooki.
Gumby and Matadoette
Gaga, Cheerio and Alice.






No comments:
Post a Comment