11.05.2010

Under the Weather Friday Five

I am a lil sick and lazy...so here is a quick Friday Five. I am in desperate need of some fall clothes, so I am going to hit up the Kohl's Sale this weekend. Kohl's seriously has some STEALS...and the new Lauren Conrad line looks to-die-for!

1. Simply Vera by Vera Wang. These pieces look adorable!


Kohl's

2. LC by Lauren Conrad. Both of these tops would look so cute with work pants...then come home, throw on some skinny jeans, tuck them into boots and out I go!
Kohl's



3. JCrew Factory Ruffle Peacoat. Ruffles AND a coat?? Sign me up! Let's hope they have this at the outlet this weekend!
JCrew

4. Costco Chicken Noodle Soup. See the chunk of chicken in this stuff? It's freaking amazing, and a tub of super cheap and can feed a small army. Looks like while Momma and I are out Dad will be heading to the club to get some of this for his poor sick daughter ;) Works everytime.


5. Toy Story 3. I love all the Toy Story movies, but this one is by far the best. I will def. be purchasing this in Blu-Ray and spending the afternoon snuggled up in bed with my soup hanging with Woody and Buzz.

Have a great weekend y'all and how about that Hokies win last night?!?!?

1 comment: