In the spirit of better late than never, it is time for me to give thanks for those things which make my life complete:
-An amazing and supportive family
-The most sincere, amazing and spirited group of friends a gal could ask for
-Another year of health
-My new job!
-100 calorie pack of Chocolate Covered pretzels
-Diet Coke
-Sparkly things
This weekend was bittersweet. Thanksgiving is one of my absolute favorite holidays and my mom provided another second to none feast for us. The next day, I was headed to Richmond to support one of my best friends and her family as they laid her father, Mr. B, to rest, who unexpectedly passed away earlier in the week. While it was a sad and somber occasion, there was nowhere else in the world I would have rather been. I will never forget this weekend and all of the rollercoaster emotions that came along with it. I am not the first person to say it this weekend, but I surely didn't need this particular occasion to remind me what amazing women my friends are. I am so thankful that although Mr. B lived a short life, he brought his daughter into my life. I am still processing the reality of what happened just as her and her family are, but I know their strength will get them through this though time. She is one of my dedicated followers and I just want her to know that I will always be there to lift her spirits when she is down. We all should take a cue from Mr. B. strive to be better people in this world.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are looking forward to the Holiday season!
-An amazing and supportive family
-The most sincere, amazing and spirited group of friends a gal could ask for
-Another year of health
-My new job!
-100 calorie pack of Chocolate Covered pretzels
-Diet Coke
-Sparkly things
This weekend was bittersweet. Thanksgiving is one of my absolute favorite holidays and my mom provided another second to none feast for us. The next day, I was headed to Richmond to support one of my best friends and her family as they laid her father, Mr. B, to rest, who unexpectedly passed away earlier in the week. While it was a sad and somber occasion, there was nowhere else in the world I would have rather been. I will never forget this weekend and all of the rollercoaster emotions that came along with it. I am not the first person to say it this weekend, but I surely didn't need this particular occasion to remind me what amazing women my friends are. I am so thankful that although Mr. B lived a short life, he brought his daughter into my life. I am still processing the reality of what happened just as her and her family are, but I know their strength will get them through this though time. She is one of my dedicated followers and I just want her to know that I will always be there to lift her spirits when she is down. We all should take a cue from Mr. B. strive to be better people in this world.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are looking forward to the Holiday season!






No comments:
Post a Comment