Another year, another holiday season has arrived! Yesterday, we had our 3rd Annual "Cronie Thanksgiving" at our house, and per usual...the cuisine did not disappoint. I must say, I think our mothers would be QUITE impressed with our culinary skills (well at least mine....) Some of the non-local suspects were missing in action (we missed ya!), but all in all, it was a wonderful night. I am so lucky to have such wonderful friend to spend the holidays with. Love you all!
I made the turkey this year bc our usual Turkey lady was out of town celebrating with her family. Never fear, I will blog all about it for tomorrow's Domesticate this Diva!
The table before dinner. Some people may set their table with fall colored placemats, fall-themed tablescapes, etc. but here in DC, we have a 20-something celebration. I don't keep a regular stash of 10-12 matching placemats and napkins, so mix and match it is. I think it adds a touch of color and looks very "Anthro-ish".







No comments:
Post a Comment