If there ever was a dress that screamed me, it would be pink with Rosettes. With that being said, if you can find me ANY information about this dress I will love you 4L. I was told it's Jenny Packham circa 2009, but something tells me my gal would never wear something that was so last year.
...I can't decide if this or the pink one was my favorite. I think I am leaning towards this one. It's ruffle-y and oh so cute!
The real question I have for Carrie is just exactly HOW do you walk in these huge dresses?? (and how much do they weigh?!?!)
Not crazy about the top of this one, but I still love it.
All in all, I give it a 9 out of 10 (-1 for the yellow monstrosity). Back to locating that Fabulous Pink Rosette dress for my next cocktail party ;)
All in all, I give it a 9 out of 10 (-1 for the yellow monstrosity). Back to locating that Fabulous Pink Rosette dress for my next cocktail party ;)










No comments:
Post a Comment