11.17.2010

Kohl's Shopping Spree Results

Another Belated Post--please accept my sincerest apologies (I am a busy gal what can I say?!?!)

Anywho, 2 weekends ago I decided to kick my cold by bargain shopping at Kohl's, one of my FAV places to find some GREAT buys, plus they always have SUPER sales on the weekends. Here are some results of my adventure. Sorry, I cut my head off because I just got back from the gym and was looking a little rough.

Simply Vera by Vera Wang Coat. Love the shimmer in this bad boy-will look fab during the holidays or at work (gal's gotta jazz it up a little!)--and it was under $40 bucks!

Simply Vera by Vera Wang glitter tunic and Ponte Leggins. Sequins AND a grosgrain ribbon?? Sign me up! These pants are SUPER comfy and provide more coverage than regular leggings. Win.


ELLE Cowlneck Sweater and ELLE Grey Ruffle Boots. This is what I love about Kohl's. That sweater dress/tunic came with an ABSOLUTELY hideous/plastic looking belt. What do you do? Buy the sweater, replace the belt (Anthropologie Winter 2009), pair it with a great pair of leggings or tights (mine are all currently in the washing machine) and a some boots and hit the town! All you need to know is the belt was the most expensive part of this outfit.

ELLE Ruffle Boots. If I told you these boots were $35 would you believe me?!?! Believe it! (Like I said, REALLY GOOD weekend sales!) And believe that I am OBSESSED with these. Grey, ruffles AND a wedge?!?!?! It is Hanukkah already?? Loveeeeeee.

I also grabbed this adorable cardi from the Lauren Conrad line (which is sooo adorable) and a few plain long-sleeve shirts for $7.99 each. Yes, $7.99 and they probably look JUST like the J. Crew ones. All in all--MAJOR success.

See, I CAN bargain shop! Who doesn't love scoring a GREAT deal?!?!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE the boots! I never find anything at Khols. I need to go with you!

    ReplyDelete