11.24.2010

A Very Happy Birthday

...to one of my dearest friends Emily! She just got married and moved to California...you can follow her here to read all about her fab newlywed life! I am excited that I get to see her this weekend, although I wish it were under different circumstances :(

A few things I love about Emily:
  1. She will always jump at the suggestion of going out to get a Diet Coke and/or McDonalds with me.
  2. She has stellar dance moves and isn't afraid to show them off.
  3. She NEVER gets embarrassed.
  4. She shares my love of Target shoes...you can NEVER have too many of those.
  5. When I called her at 8 pm (5pm Cali time....) she was already 1.5 bottles deep strutting around in her new shoes ;)
Love ya gal! Hope you have a day that is just as fabulous as you are!










No comments:

Post a Comment